Ogden Juvenile Courthouse
Construction began in late 2013 for a 5-story, 85,000 square foot courthouse in the heart of downtown Ogden. The facility will feature six courtrooms plus offices for staff, counselors, parole workers and security.
Fabrication consists of over 1,135 tons of structural and miscellaneous steel. The building frame incorporates a proprietary SidePlate® system designed for both moment and braced frame applications.
Project Duration: 2013-2014
General Contractor Jacobsen Construction
Architect VCBO Architecture
Structural Engineer Reaveley Engineers
- Scope of Work
- Fabricate over 1,060 tons of structural steel
- Fabricate over 75 tons of miscellaneous steel
- Oversee erection subcontractor
- Utilize SidePlate® technology in structural frame
- Participate in BIM modeling